Most items purchased from sellers listed on evmart.co.in are returnable within the return window, except those that are explicitly identified as not returnable.
For the products that are returned by the customer, the refund is issued to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions) or to the bank account (in case of Pay on Delivery orders), the details for making such refund and the timelines are detailed in the refund policy available here.
General Returns Policy
- Applicable products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on evmart.co.in.
- If you report an issue with your eScootors, eBicycle, eMopeds, Batteries, eMotorCycles, Spares we may facilitate scheduling a technician visit to your location. This visit is scheduled by placing an order with evmart through evmart.co.in Support Services. Subject to evmart.co.in Support Service Terms and Conditions, a resolution will be provided based on the technician’s evaluation report.
- Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- he product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer’s box, Charger, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
- Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned. However, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or wrong item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or replacement, as applicable. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement. We reserve the right to pick up the product to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
- No additional information is required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
- Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same seller has the exact same item in stock.
- If the replacement request is placed and the seller does not have the exact same product in stock, a refund would be issued to you.
- Products purchased by international customers are not eligible for returns. However, orders made by international customers are eligible for refunds.
- In the event customers are found to misuse the return policy by excessively returning, or cancelling or not accepting the orders placed, Evmart reserves the right to warn and/or suspend and/or block and/or terminate such customer accounts, as necessary.
Note: If you’ve received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 10 days from the delivery of the product.
Website Shipping and delivery policy
This delivery and shipping policy (“Policy”), together with the Terms sets out our policies and procedures towards delivery and shipping of Products purchased on the evmart.co.in Platform.
- We provide shipping and delivery of our Products all over India. We aim to provide the best customer experience for you by tying-up and partnering with leading logistics service providers to handle your order in the best possible way and to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience in receiving the Product that you have ordered from the evmart.co.in Platform. We make all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Products are delivered to you in a timely fashion.
- By agreeing to use the evmart.co.in Platform and/ or purchasing a Product on the EVMart Platform, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy without modification. We encourage you to read and understand the terms of this Policy every time you visit the evmart.co.in Platform. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to use, access or transact on the evmart.co.in platform.
Terms of Shipping and Delivery
- We partner with third party logistic service providers in order to effectuate Product shipping and delivery to you (“Logistic Partners”). You will be provided with an estimated timeline for the delivery of the Product purchased from the evmart.co.in platform. This estimated timeline shall be notified to the user on the order confirmation page displayed at the time the order is confirmed by us. We will also share details about your orders pursuant to their dispatch on the e-mail ID and/or mobile number provided by you/ registered with us. You agree and understand that though we effectuate Product delivery to the Users through our Logistic Partners, we reserve the right to ship and deliver the Products on our own without engaging any Logistic Partners or third party service providers.
- You agree and understand that though we endeavour to ship and deliver our Products all across India, we may, in our sole discretion determine a select list of areas which are unserviceable for delivery of Products. We or our Logistic Partners do not provide shipping and delivery services in such unserviceable areas and may not process your orders on the evmart.co.in platform in such cases. In the event an area has been deemed unserviceable by us, we shall notify such user at the time of placing an order for purchase of Products on the evmart.co.in platform. You may also verify whether an area is unserviceable for deliveries by us by entering the relevant area pin-code on the evmart.co.in platform.
- You agree and acknowledge that to effectuate timely delivery of the purchased Products to you, we may inquire or collect specific information like your name, shipping address, billing address, landmarks, contact details, etc. You shall ensure that all information that is submitted by you to us is true, complete, accurate and sufficient to identify the actual place of delivery. You understand that you shall bear absolute liability in case of any failure by us in delivering the purchased Products due to your failure to provide correct, complete, sufficient and accurate information at the time of placing the order. It is further clarified that we shall not be liable in any manner and at any point in time due to your failure to provide correct and complete information.
- We will attempt to deliver the purchased Product to your designated address within the estimated timeline of delivery notified to you. In the event you are not available or present to accept the delivery of the Product, our Logistic Partners will make a maximum of 3 (three) attempts to deliver the purchased Product(s) to you. If the third delivery attempt is unsuccessful and you continue to remain unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel the order of the purchased Products at our sole discretion and process the return of such Product to us. We further reserve the right to deduct the shipping and delivery charges borne by us while processing any refunds subsequent to such cancellation.
- While we make reasonable endeavours in ensuring that purchased Products are delivered to you in a timely manner and within the timeline notified to you, you accept and acknowledge that the delivery may be delayed on account of:
- Logistical issues beyond our control;
- Unsuitable weather conditions;
- Political disruptions, strikes, employee-lockouts, etc.;
- Acts of God such as floods, earthquakes, etc.;
- Other unforeseeable circumstances.
In such events of delay, we shall make reasonable attempt to inform you by writing to your email ID and/or mobile number registered with us. We disclaim all liabilities that may arise on account of our failure to inform or notify you of delays in the delivery of purchased Products on the evmart.co.in platform. Further, we shall be under no obligation to compensate you for any claim that may otherwise arise on account of delay in the shipment or delivery or use of the purchased Products.
- We endeavour to engage Logistic Partners, employees, agents with the highest regard for ethics and integrity; and behave in a fashion that exudes thorough professionalism, competence and good mannerism. You agree and acknowledge that the actions, inactions of delivery individuals are not in our control, and it is not possible for us to monitor and observe each delivery executive. Since we are merely facilitating delivery of a Product purchased by you, we shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of our delivery agents, employees, or personnel and/ or the Logistic Partner or their employees, agents, or personnel including deficiency in service, wrong delivery of Product, time taken to deliver the Product, Product package tampering, etc. For the sake of abundant clarity, it is stated that any ill-mannerism, impoliteness, discourtesy or offensiveness shown by our delivery executives or the employees, agents, personnel of the Logistic Partners is beyond our control and any issue arising between you and our delivery executive or an employee, agent, personnel of the Logistic Partner will have to be resolved by the you, independently. You agree and acknowledge that you will not hold us responsible or require us to settle, mediate or resolve any disputes between you and the delivery personnel delivering the Products to you.
- Once you place an order on the EVmart Platform, we process such order and hand over the purchased Product to our Logistic Partner. The User will receive a unique tracking identity number once the purchased Product is handed over to the Logistics Partner, which will enable the User in tracking the status of delivery of the purchased Products. The User may use the tracking identity number on the evmart.co.in platform or the website and/or the mobile application of the Logistic Partner to check the status and location of the purchased Product and its estimated time of delivery. Our customer service team coordinates with the Logistic Partners to ensure that the Products are delivered to you at the earliest and make all reasonable efforts in ensuring that the Logistic Partners update the tracking status of the purchased Products on a real time basis. It is clarified that we engage third party service providers to effectuate deliveries of the Products and hence, we do not guarantee the accuracy or correctness of the tracking status and the status may be subject to inconsistencies arising out of time-lags in updating the information and/ or other technical difficulties which are not in our control.
- We reserve the right to charge or collect shipping fees on Products from time to time. Shipping charges may vary based on the value of the Product, type of Product, area of delivery, payment mechanism, etc. You agree that we are authorized to collect, on behalf of the Logistic Partner, the shipping and delivery fees for the delivery service provided by the Logistic Partner. In the event we charge a shipping fees for the delivery of a purchased Product, such shipping fees will not be refunded by us pursuant to any return request raised by you. However, we may make exceptions and refund the shipping fees in the event a defected, damaged, deficient or incorrect Product (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by us after due verification in our sole discretion) has been delivered. You acknowledge and accept that the title and risk of all Products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon the delivery of the purchased Products to you.
- Return of purchased Products are facilitated through our reverse-Logistics Partners. On receipt of request for return of Product on the evmart.co.in platform and the same being duly acknowledged by us, our reverse-Logistics Partners shall get in touch with you in order to collect the purchased Products from you. We process returns and exchanges of purchased Products in accordance with our Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy.
Evmart.co.in Website Refund Policy
Once we receive your return or the seller notifies us of receipt of return, as the case may be, a refund is issued to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions) or to your bank account (in case of Pay on Delivery orders).
Refund Timelines: The refund time period for different modes of payments is provided below.
Available refund method
Seller-Fulfilled orders (After seller notifies Amazon of receipt of return)
Credit Card/ Debit Card
Net Banking Account (Credited to Bank Account)
3-5 Business Days
UPI Linked Bank Account
2-4 business days
Pay on Delivery Orders
NEFT to Bank Account
3-5 Business Days
8-10 business days
If the standard time-frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information. Refunds will not be processed in cash. Refunds can be processed via paper cheque only in exceptional cases.
Note: International customers would need to reach out to our Customer Service team to get refunds for their purchase. The refund would be made to the original payment method/instrument used to make the initial purchase.
- If the payment method, which you used to make the payment (such as credit/ debit card) at the time of purchase, is no longer valid, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
- If we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
We will send you an e-mail asking you to call us and provide your name and address where you want the demand draft to be sent. After we receive these details, refund will be initiated.
For Seller-Fulfilled orders:
- For damaged/ defective items, the seller will issue a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- In any case where a refund is required, the seller(s) need to authorise that refund. evmart.co.in can assist in facilitating refunds for you only when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, the above refund time period will apply for processing refunds.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders:
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
If you wish to receive the Pay on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account in Your Account section or from the Returns Centre when you are returning an item.
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your evmart.co.in account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
Paper cheque clearing
All cheque refunds will be in form of “at par” ICICI Bank cheques. All Bank cheques are cleared locally in the Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
If you plan to present the cheque in person in any other city, ensure that your beneficiary bank sends the cheque for outstation clearing.
In case you plan to drop your cheque in a clearance box, please note the following:
– If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in Hyderabad city, use the box marked Local Cheques.
– If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in any other city, use the box marked Outstation Cheques.
Failing to follow the above instructions might result in the cheque not being processed and a penalty being levied by the bank.
Note: Once a cheque is issued, EVMart will send you an e-mail with the tracking details of the refund cheque within 4 business days from the date of refund.
Shipping Cost Refunds
- For Fulfilled by EVMart, return shipping costs of upto Rs. 100 will be refunded. The cost of gift-wrapping will also be refunded, if any. All such refunds will be issued through cheques.
Note: If you incur return shipping charges over Rs.100 for returning large and heavy items, you can contact us for an additional refund. For refund of such additional charges, proof of payment, like a courier receipt needs to be submitted.
- If you’re returning a Seller-Fulfilled item, you can request the seller to reimburse the return shipping charges you incurred. In such cases, a seller might ask you to provide the courier receipt.
Note: The seller will not refund the shipping cost incurred in case of remorse returns.
Any queries or concerns relating to the shipping and delivery of Products as per this Policy may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at the below mentioned details:
Cancel Items and Orders
You can cancel items or orders by visiting the Your Orders section in Your Account.
To cancel orders that aren’t dispatched yet:
- Go to Your Orders
- Select the item you want to cancel and click Cancel items
- Provide reasons for cancellation (optional)
- Click on Cancel Checked Items
To cancel an order that has already been dispatched:
- Go to Your Orders
- Select the Request cancellation option and proceed further
- The item(s) will be returned to us for a refund (if the payment is already made)
Note: In case you’re still contacted for delivery, please refuse to accept it.
Note: In case your order is combined with other active orders from your account and is shipped together as a single shipment under one common tracking number, then cancelling one partial order/item would result in cancellation of all the other orders/items combined in the shipment. You can either accept the entire shipment or refuse it completely. If you refuse to accept the shipment, you will receive the complete refund once the shipment is returned to EVMart, if the payment was already made.
To cancel the order that is shipped directly by the Seller and not by EVMart:
- Go to Your Orders
- Select the Request Cancellation option and proceed further.
- The item(s) will be returned to us for a refund (if the payment is already made).
Note: In case you’re still contacted for delivery, please refuse to accept it.
Note: Your order will be cancelled by the seller and a refund will be processed to your original payment method, if the payment was already made.
Note: International customers cannot cancel an export order once it is shipped. However, they may refuse delivery of the product at the time of delivery and reach out to our Customer Service team to get a refund.